A Daikin brand high-efficiency gas furnace with two-stage gas valve and variable-speed blower provides outstanding efficiency with economical heating performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate 'all on' or 'all off,' a Daikin two-stage, variable-speed gas furnace minimizes energy use by running at the lowest possible fan speed to produce just the right amount of heat to keep a steady, comfortable temperature in your home.
• Up to 96% AFUE - This gas furnace converts up to 96 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
• Variable-speed ECM motor provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance
• Two-stage gas valve reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency.
UP TO 96% AFUE---FEATURES
• Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* 12 Year
• Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
• 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
• ComfortNet™ Compatible
• Gas Valve Type Two-Stage
• AFUE Up to 96%
• Self-Diagnostic Control Board
• Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
• Motor Type Variable-Speed ECM
• Igniter Type Silicon Nitride
• Installation Options Upflow, Horizontal
• Secondary Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.