A better understanding of how people inhabit their living spaces has led to products designed to create indoor environments that help use energy resources more effectively. For example, A Daikin single-stage, multi-speed gas furnace minimizes energy use by running at the lowest possible fan speed, and producing just the right amount of heat to keep a steady, comfortable temperature in your home.
• 80% AFUE - This gas furnace converts 80 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
• Multi-speed motor provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.
• Durable silicon nitride igniter eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
80% AFUE GAS FURNACE---FEATURES
• Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
• 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
• Gas Valve Type Single Stage
• AFUE 80%
• Self-Diagnostic Control Board
• Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel
• Motor Type Multi Speed
• Igniter Type hot surface igniter
• Installation Options Upflow Horizontal
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.