A Daikin brand energy efficient gas furnace with two-stage gas valve and multi-speed blower provides substantial energy efficiency with effective heating performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate 'all on' or 'all off,' a Daikin two-stage, multi-speed gas furnace matches air delivery with heat required to minimize energy use and produce just the right amount of heat to keep a steady, comfortable temperature in your home.
• 80% AFUE - This gas furnace converts 80 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
• Multi-speed motor provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.
• Two-stage gas valve reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency.
• Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
• 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
• Gas Valve Type Two Stage
• AFUE 80%
• Self-Diagnostic Control Board
• Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel
• Motor Type Multi Speed
• Igniter Type Silicon Nitride
• Installation Options Upflow Horizontal
Ultimately, the commitment to provide you with Comfort for Life is represented and reinforced in the Daikin Comfort Promise. If, for any reason, the Daikin Comfort Professional has not met your expectations within one year of your equipment or system installation, please contact the installing Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Daikin Comfort Promise. The Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your house to resolve any issues you have with the installation at no cost to you.